Thursday, October 30, 2008
Pictures of us...
Today we went to the park with Marla and Parker. My sister has become quite the photographer. Phil and I have very few pictures, ones that I like anyways. So Marla took some pictures of us. These will be the last pics taken of us until we become parents! When the baby comes I know who will be doing my "professional" pictures. She does such a great job. Thanks sister!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So sweet!
What you wrote about these pictures being the last ones taken before becoming parents gave me chills!
The pictures are great, wish we had known he was here and we would have taken ya'll out for supper or something one evening. Tell him to be safe. Baby is beautiful! She (maybe) is already busy huh?
Thanks for sharing the pictures they are very good and yes your sister is an expert. Next thing I know you will be out there blowing up blow-up pits.
Love ya,
granny m.
Post a Comment