I had my 4-D ultrasound yesterday. It was so amazing to see Payton. She kept her hand on her face most of the time. If she wasn't doing that, then she was sucking her thumb. When she was sucking her thumb we could actually see her chin and mouth moving. It was so neat. She is head down already. I am guessing that is a good thing. We got to see her little feet too. I got a DVD, CD of all the pictures, and then printed pictures. It was well worth the money to have this done. I can not tell who I think she looks like, all I know is she is beautiful! Enjoy the pictures of our precious baby girl!!
She had her mouth open here..

Here are are cute little feet

So precious

Isn't her little nose so cute..

Trying to cover her face

Sucking her thumb

Putting her hand in her mouth

I believe her tongue is sticking out here

Beautiful baby

Her hands
3 comments:
She is so cute!!!
She's a precious little doll!
In the pic where her mouth is open, she must be singing out as loud as she can....just like her momma. And I think she has your nose.
Post a Comment