Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Payton's nursery...

I have Payton's nursery just about done. There are still odds and ends that I need to do. I haven't hung up anything on the walls yet either. But the room looks way better than it did. Phil and I bought Payton's furniture back in January. The crib and the dresser we bought from an officer at work, you can't tell it has been used. Then we also purchased the changing table/dresser combo. Her furniture is really nice. My mom and Terry bought all of her bedding and mattress for her crib. And my dad and Kay bought the glider and ottoman. I must say I am pretty impressed with her room, once it is actually organized and completely done it will be very nice. Here are a few pictures.. I guess you could call it "still in progress".....



4 comments:

Marla said...

Looking good!

Viv said...

Oh my, it's going to be so cute! I love the bedding you picked out. Can't wait to see it and looking forward to seeing the shower pics too! Love you!

The Pink in a house of Blue said...

I know you had a great time decorating. It looks great.

Milstead said...

So stinking cute! She's a lucky little girl!!!