I went in to check on her last night when I didn't hear her crying just to make sure everything was ok. And she looked so stinking cute, she was rolled over on her side asleep. I wanted so bad to take a picture of her, but I couldn't risk waking her up. When I went in at 6 to get her she had turned the total other direction than she was when I laid her down at 9, and her legs were hanging out through the crib holes.
Then, when I went in to get her at 10 a.m. same thing, she was facing the opposite direction than I had laid her. She is a crazy sleeper I guess.
You know other moms have been telling me for the past 3 months to just let Payton cry herself to sleep, and I would try here and there, maybe 10 minutes and then I would give up because it was too hard for me. But I did value the advice that these mothers have given me. I just realized that until I was ready to let her cry herself to sleep that I wouldn't be ok with it. Every baby is completely different, I know that my next one may be different than Payton, but there are already things that I would do different with my next one. But it is a live and learn experience, and although times do seem hard I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Being a mother to Payton is so precious to me. I love her so much and she makes me smile each day!!
So the moral of my story is.... it does get better!!!!!!!!!!!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment