Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wintery Wednesday

Such a cold yucky day!!

I let Payton sit in front of the tree this morning just to see what she would do. And sitting next to the tree was her growth chair, which I have not been good about taking pictures of her in this. So I thought, what not a better time then now since it is next to the tree.

Also, sitting next to the tree was a Santa Claus. Which by the way... this Santa probably will not make it through this Christmas between Payton and Parker both. Last night Parker ripped the Tuba off that was hot glued to the poor guy. Then I look over and Parker has then handed it to Payton, mind you it had hot glue still on it. Then when I took it away from Payton, Parker started yelling at Payton telling her "no, no, it's mine Payton."

Anyways.... so on to our wintery Wednesday morning... (there are lots of pictures, sorry)

First thing she did... grab the Santa

<span class=DSC_0197">

Back in position

<span class=DSC_0198">

<span class=DSC_0201">

She thinks I'm funny

<span class=DSC_0200">

<span class=DSC_0202">

Look at that face in the next 2

<span class=DSC_0203">

<span class=DSC_0204">

Ok back in position again

<span class=DSC_0205">

Going for him again

<span class=DSC_0206">

So time to change the scenery

What is this??

<span class=DSC_0207">

I think I like it

<span class=DSC_0208">

<span class=DSC_0209">

<span class=DSC_0210">

She got it, and we have changed positions again

<span class=DSC_0211">

<span class=DSC_0212">

<span class=DSC_0214">

<span class=DSC_0215">

<span class=DSC_0216">

<span class=DSC_0217">

Where did it go mommy?

<span class=DSC_0218">

<span class=DSC_0219">

<span class=DSC_0220">

Do you think she is getting mad and wants me to get the ornament for her?

<span class=DSC_0222">

So I put it back on the tree

And immediately

<span class=DSC_0224">

Ahhhh got it

<span class=DSC_0225">

<span class=DSC_0226">

<span class=DSC_0227">

Ok Mommy is all done playing.. haha

<span class=DSC_0229">

The End.




2 comments:

Kelli @ Our Growing Family said...

Haha!! Cute pictures! Be thankful she isn't crawling yet or the tree would be a mess!! :)

Viv said...

precious!