Payton has started standing by herself for maybe 30 seconds at the most. No she didn't get in this position by herself, she had the help of mommy!! :) She loves to stand. I think she feels like she is cool! Haha
Look at me Mommy


We got out her walker yesterday. She likes it, but doesn't know what all she can do in it quite yet.



2 comments:
What a big girl!! I love that outfit! Too cute!
Hayden will stand up (with help) and hold onto something and just turn around with no fear thinking he can just walk away. Crazy! It won't be long until we can't keep up with them!
She is just so durn cute! She's going to be getting into everything before long. I predict she will be walking on her own before April 28th! We will see if my prediction is correct, huh?
Post a Comment