Thursday, April 15, 2010

New floors

The past two days our house has been a mess. We got new tile in the entry way, kitchen, & both bathrooms. When we moved in that was the first thing that was on my list to have done. Whoever painted the house prior to selling, obviously didn’t care if they got paint everywhere. Our kitchen floor was not pretty at all. It always looked dirty (to me anyways… ). There was paint everywhere and I couldn’t get it off. Not to mention, all the tile was different in each are. So we wanted it all to match! It is hard to tell by the pictures, but it looks really nice, I love it!!

Entry way

     Before                                                                         After

DSC_0993DSC_1016

  Kitchen

Before                                                                          After

DSC_0994DSC_1017

Master Bath

                                                  Before                                                                            After

DSC_0996 DSC_1019 

Payton’s Bathroom

                                                   Before                                                                          After

DSC_0995 DSC_1018

4 comments:

Megan said...

It looks awesome! I know you are so glad to have it done!! Now the countdown to Payton's birthday! :-)

Jodie said...

It looks great!

Viv said...

Looks great!

Marla said...

The floors look great!