Friday, July 2, 2010

To start off our patriotic weekend

This morning Parker, Payton, and I went to the park to play for a little bit. Then, I took the girls to eat at Wendy’s. The girls have matching 4th outfits so I told Marla to put Parker in hers and I put Payton in hers too.

                      Parker was posing……                                                           Payton looking at her cousin….

DSC_0782

DSC_0783

Both the girls!!!!! DSC_0784   DSC_0787DSC_0788

 

I love this picture….. Haha

DSC_0789

Parker being so silly… Payton not too sure what to think….

DSC_0790

DSC_0800 DSC_0802

To finalize our visit at the park…..

Ended in Payton hitting her mouth on the bar in front of her… So we left after this picture!!

DSC_0806

Then headed to lunch for some chicken nuggets. I didn’t bring my camera in for this. So I just snapped one of them with my phone. They had a good time entertaining each other, let me just say!

payton & parker at wendys

Had a great morning with two of my favorite girls!!! Can’t wait till Grace can come along!

2 comments:

Viv said...

Cute baby dolls!

Marla said...

Thanks for taking her!! I know she had a good time.