Friday, August 27, 2010

Payton’s Art

I bought Payton some finger paints and markers. I know that she is probably too young… but I wanted to let her do some coloring.

Of course the first thing she did was try to eat the markers.. she got a variety of colors in her mouth.. Looks like she has some lipstick on.

(Pictures aren’t great.. I took them with my phone) This was on Tuesday….

She is so sad… She had been crying

Payton drawing 1

Started crying more because I kept telling her no not to eat the marker

Payton drawing 2

Payton drawing 3

I didn’t get many pictures… But this is the one she finished that day…

Payton drawing 6

And here is the one all 3 girls made for my mom’s Birthday.. Yes we know there is a H missing..

Payton drawing 5

And here is one I let her do Wednesday at home

That’s all Payton.. I didn’t help her at all on this one

Payton drawing 4

3 comments:

Viv said...

Good Job Payton Ann!

Megan said...

Wow! She is quite the artist! And you are one brave Mommy! :-)

Marla said...

They also have those fat crayons that she might like. And they even have these other little s[herical shaped things that hold crayons. Parker had them and she never really liked them, but Payton might