Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A year ago….

 

Nothing much to say other than…… A year ago today Phil returned home to Payton and I from Iraq. I am SO blessed and grateful that he made it home safely. And I am thankful and very lucky to have a husband who fought for our country. I don’t think most military gets appreciated enough! I love you Phil!!! So proud to call you my husband and the father of our child!!

Payton and Daddy reunited

DSC_0537 2

Changing a diaper for the 1st time in 4 months!!!

DSC_0544 2

Our little family

DSC_0538 2

And just for fun…. The day he left when she wasn’t even 2 weeks old

DSC_0038 2

DSC_0041 2

And for even MORE fun…. The day he came home for her birth… I was BIG!

IMG_1374

39 Weeks pregnant

IMG_1353

It’s always fun to look back at pictures. I don’t think I could ever get bored doing it!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! Ha!

Such a sweet post! Give Phil a HUGE thank you for us!!!

And yes, I love the looking back pictures! So fun!