Words:
- Mom-mee (Mommy)
- Dad-dee (Daddy)
- Bye-Bye
- Bye see ya later
- Bye ya’ll
- NO
- No mam (Says this for all her answers, even when she means YES)
- Thank you
- Come on
- There you go
- Uh-oh
- More
- Duu (Duck)
- Baby
- Baa (Bath)
- Moo (for a cow)
- Poppa and Poopy (for Pawpa)
- Shoe
- Sahhh (Sock)
- Boo (Book and BOO)
- Side (Outside)
- Pooh (pooh-pooh)
- Tee (Tee-tee)
- Chicken nuggets
- Bananas
- Yogurt
- Grapes
- Raisins
- Gold fish
- Cheese its
- Fruit snacks
- Pizza
- Yogurt melts
- Puffs
- Jello
- Sleeps anywhere from 12-13 hours
- Goes to bed between 7-8 p.m.
- Goes to nap between 12 and 1 p.m.
- Naps 1-3 hours
- Mommy rocks you to sleep for nap and at bedtime I rock you for a couple of minutes and lay you down awake
- To go outside
- Climb on the couches
- Close doors
- Jump on the bed
- Play with the remote control
- Turn the cable box on/off while we are watching it
- Read books
Here are a few pictures from our morning at the park with Kelli and Garrett.
And Payton with her boyfriend Garrett… Already getting kisses from boys!!
Garrett: Come on Payton….
Payton: No way….. :)
Payton Ann you are growing up WAY too fast!! Sometimes I get a little teary eyed thinking how much you have grown in such little time!! I love every minute of it! And SO blessed that I get to stay home with you! You amaze me with something new each day!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!



2 comments:
Check out all those words she can say!! That's awesome! Yes ma'am...so cute!! I saw you put climbing on the couches. Does she actually climb up them herself? Hayden has not figured out out to climb yet. THANK GOODESS!! :-) I am sure it won't be long!
Cute pictures!! Perfect weather for the park!!
Wonderful pictures. Sure been missing your blogs. Love you All!
Post a Comment