Monday, February 21, 2011

Putting on clothes

This morning Payton told me she wanted a shirt, pants, & socks. (Well, I guess she typically tells me this every morning). Anyways, so we went to get them from her from, came back into the living room. I tried to help her, she told me know. So I just went on about my business and wasn’t too worried about changing her clothes.

Then, I found her like this………

DSC_0253

She put her pants on over her sleeper.. Well tried too anyways…

DSC_0254

DSC_0255

DSC_0256

I must say… she was on the right path.. ha

DSC_0257

I helped her take her sleeper off and put her other clothes on.

Then, I know this is just mean.. But, she wanted her shirt OFF. She told me she wanted sleeves. Not sure what she is going to do come Summer.

 

DSC_0260

So this is how she ended up dressing today…..

DSC_0261

1 comment:

Megan said...

So funny! I just read an email from Babycenter...you know the weekly ones...and it said to expect "Me do it" a lot! :-)

Hey, but good job on getting that leg in there! Pretty impressive!