Monday, May 2, 2011

Payton’s 2nd Birthday Party!!

We had Payton’s 2nd Birthday Party this past Saturday. Zebra and Minnie Mouse themed party! I loved it!

The cake table. Along with a Zebra scentsy warmer, a picture of our sweet girl, Minnie Mouse suckers, and personalized Hershey kisses!!

DSC_0950

DSC_0951

DSC_0938

I made Payton’s Birthday banner….

DSC_0948 DSC_0949  

Also, made the frame. I got the stuff at Hobby Lobby. 

DSC_0939

Another view of a banner.

DSC_0952

Oh yes, and can’t forget this… While Phil and I were outside setting up tables, Payton was inside enjoying her cake!!!

DSC_0953 DSC_0954

Balloons!!!

DSC_0956 DSC_0957

DSC_0960

Playing in her bounce house before the party.

DSC_0970

DSC_0972 DSC_0973

Our little family

DSC_0002

The food tables….

Mickey Mouse shaped nuggets, and they actually tasted really good!! 

DSC_0974 DSC_0975

Mickey shaped bowls that I got from Target

Fruit looks quite yummy!! Believe it or not it was ALL gone! I figured we would have a lot of fruit left over because we always do! Well not this time!! :)

DSC_0976 DSC_0977 DSC_0978

Mickey Mouse shaped ice.

DSC_0987 DSC_0988

I got the ice cube tray from the Disney store.

DSC_0989

Payton enjoying her chair that Gramma and Poppa (My mom and Terry) got her!

 

 

DSC_0982

Personalized water bottle labels!

DSC_0983

DSC_0999  

Payton’s bloomers from Anything Baby Boutique

DSC_0998

DSC_0993

DSC_0985 DSC_0986 DSC_0994 

Sorry Karen (Neena), your eyes were closed! But, it’s the only one I had!

DSC_1003

DSC_0018 DSC_0019

DSC_0006 DSC_0009 DSC_0023

DSC_0997 DSC_1002 DSC_1004

DSC_0003 DSC_0004

Cake time!

DSC_0010 DSC_0011

My shy little girl!!

DSC_0014

DSC_0016 DSC_0020

DSC_0007 DSC_0008

Payton’s big present from Papaw and Gran (My dad and Kay)

DSC_0029 DSC_0030

 DSC_0032

Present time!! Payton raked in the gifts!!!

 DSC_0035 DSC_0036 

DSC_0038 DSC_0039 

DSC_0040 DSC_0041 DSC_0042 DSC_0043

DSC_0043 DSC_0047 DSC_0048 DSC_0049

DSC_0057 DSC_0058 DSC_0060 DSC_0061

A lot of people hung out until the rain passed. We weren’t sure how bad it was going to be!

My sister n law and I

DSC_0069

DSC_0071 DSC_0072

DSC_0076 DSC_0077 DSC_0078 DSC_0079

Her party was a success!! Thank you to everyone who came!! We are so blessed!!

I forgot to post this!! These were the party favors!!

I got these bags from Hobby Lobby!

I just cut out Mickey shaped name tags.

DSC_0816

Minnie shaped crayons

DSC_0817

Matching M&M’s

DSC_0819

These are wedding bubbles, and I covered them with paper and added a bow!

DSC_0814

Also, a Mickey and Minnie coloring books and crayons!!

4 comments:

Kelli @ Our Growing Family said...

What a great party it was!! Everything was adorable, especially the birthday girl!

Megan said...

Everthing was PERFECT! Thank you for having us!!

Matt Milstead said...

Kristin,
I haven't been to your blog in FAR too long! This birthday party was ADORABLE! Happy 2nd birthday, Payton! You're such a good momma! :)

Milstead said...

Oops! That Matt Milstead Post was actually Amy. Sorry! I didn't know I was logged in on his account!