Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Splash Park and Picnic

Today Payton and I met Marla and the girls at the splash park. It was kind of chilly, but that didn’t stop Payton and Parker. Grace, she really didn’t want to get in it!

They were cautious at first since it was cold!

DSC_0296

 

Well- I guess I take that back… that is as far as Grace went…

DSC_0297 DSC_0298

DSC_0299

DSC_0300 DSC_0301 DSC_0302 DSC_0303 DSC_0304 DSC_0305 DSC_0306 DSC_0307 DSC_0308 DSC_0309 DSC_0310 DSC_0311 DSC_0312 DSC_0313

Didn’t take long and the girls were ready for lunch! Has a little picnic!

DSC_0314 DSC_0315 DSC_0316 DSC_0317 DSC_0318 DSC_0319  DSC_0321

3 comments:

Megan said...

How fun!

You got some GREAT action shots!!!

Marla said...

You got some great pics! Sorry we had to leave early. I was really upset with how Parker was acting. Next time- instead of punishing everyone- I will just take her to my car and let her play out her scene and then come back. You live, you learn.

Viv said...

I love seeing the pics of all 3 of them together. What memories are being made.