Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kay’s Retirement Party

This past Saturday we went to my step-moms retirement party. She retired after 38 years of teaching. 29 years at the same school.  Everything was so nice, as usual!! I took only a few pictures. Marla- I stole yours!! :)

DSC_0455 DSC_0456 DSC_0457 DSC_0459 DSC_0460 

DSC_0462

  DSC_0463 DSC_0464 DSC_0465 DSC_0466 DSC_0467 DSC_0468 DSC_0469

These next ones… I stole from my sister!! :)

DSC_1269

 

Delicious food!!! They cook it at the house in the drive way!!!   DSC_1272 DSC_1273 DSC_1278 DSC_1281 DSC_1285

DSC_1291 DSC_1296 DSC_1298

Happy retirement to Gran!!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

All of these pictures are SO GOOD!! Really, many deserve to be in a frame! :-)

Congratulations to her!

Viv said...

I agree with Megan, Ya'll should frame some of these pics.(not the ones with me tho) Loved all the pics & what a nice party it was for her!