Saturday, July 14, 2012

Instagram Pics

Just going through some of my Instagram photos!! Thought I would share!! :)

This was on my Birthday on the way to go eat!!

 

IMG_20120517_185925

This was on the way to my Birthday dinner, as well.

IMG_20120517_190235

This was the Saturday after my Birthday. Daddy and Payton got Mommy a cake!

IMG_20120519_130100

Celebrating my Birthday at Top Golf with Poppa and Gramma.

IMG_20120520_155553 IMG_20120520_155942

First day of swim lessons.

 IMG_20120529_155619

First day of dance.

 IMG_20120605_155908

Grace waiting patiently at dance!

IMG_20120605_180811

On the way to VBS!!!

IMG_20120622_170605

Last dance class of the summer.

IMG_20120626_173457

Visit with cousins.

IMG_20120703_162410

Emma

IMG_20120703_170500

4th of July at Lowes.

IMG_20120704_130226

A verse I am have been trying to lean towards!! It helps.

 IMG_20120709_122217

 

Payton and Emma.

IMG_20120710_152710

Parker took a picture of us.

IMG_20120711_140043

My sweet girl wanted pigtails yesterday.

IMG_20120713_125427

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love all the pictures!! And love the scripture you shared.

I miss ya'll so much!!! We have to get together soon. I hope things slow down.

Viv said...

Loved all your pics! As usual, precious! Your Aunt "B" needs to live like your quote also sweet girl!