Day 3 we went to the Aquatica in Sea World. So much fun!! Took a few pictures, but it is hard to take pictures when water is involved!! :)
Went to see the Sharks.
Went to eat some seafood after we left Sea World/Aquatica
Went back and took a nap and then got ready for dinner again!!
We went to see the Alamo downtown.
Then, went across the street from the Alamo to this Mirror Maze place… Payton enjoyed looking at herself.
We went in the maze and it was pitch black and mirrors everywhere. Well- I guess there were little blue lights. But, it was so dark. It was not worth the money, FYI.
Went to dinner on the River Walk again….
More to come.



3 comments:
the mirror maze must be something new because I don't remember that, but all the pics are so good and looked like y'all were having a blast!
the mirror maze must be something new because I don't remember that, but all the pics are so good and looked like y'all were having a blast!
Loving all the pictures on all of your posts. Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment