Yesterday we welcomed Nolan Whitt into the world!! The first boy in the family. We have all nieces! Two more nieces coming in August and September. And possibly a niece in June, we are not sure what our brother is having.. I guess it could be a boy, but my guess is a girl!
Anyhow, back to the reason for this post!! Our precious nephew!!! I just LOVE him!!! I didn’t get that many pictures of him, but I plan to tomorrow! :)
Nolan Whitt born at 9:21 a.m. 8lbs 12oz 20.25 inches long
Snapped this really quick when Marla was swaddling him again.
In the waiting room this morning… These girls were so good!
Big sisters were SO proud. Grace was super excited!!! She wanted to hold him every second!!
Payton was pretty proud too!!
Sorry, I couldn’t get a good picture because my lens is so close!!!



3 comments:
Your picture(s) were perfect! Had just looked at Marla's blog then got teary again looking at yours. So proud for all of you. How sweet are those great nieces of mine loving him so much already!
These are great pictures! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
These are so precious. Seeing the pure joy on the girls faces is priceless.
Post a Comment