Waiting to see the Dr.
After her eyes were dilated. She didn't wear these but for two seconds, but she thought it was funny.
Testing her eyes
Tried on a few pair, her eyes were dilated so she couldn't see very well and was annoyed trying on all the glasses. She was ready to go home, as was I.
These are the glasses we ended up ordering. She wanted purple of course. I hope I went with the right ones, kind of a lot to take in. And it stressed me out. I know if this is all that is wrong with my child, then I am beyond blessed. It could be worse, I just of course never thought my 4 year old would need glasses. But, I know she will be fine.








2 comments:
Well she looks cute in her glasses. I know...I can't believe our little girls need glasses (I mean- I can, but you know)...and I can't wait to take a picture of Payton and Parker in their glasses.
She looks precious in her glasses! She would be precious no matter what!
Post a Comment