We went yesterday in hopes of finding out the sex of the baby. And they could never give us a picture of the gender reveal area… So, I am not announcing it just yet since I do not have confirmation. I will go back next Tuesday to hopefully get it confirmed and get a good picture. But, here are the 4 pictures that we did get. This baby did not cooperate at first, I finally had to get up and walk around so that it would change positions. At first, it kept putting one leg bent all crazy. After walking around it had its legs open but was very hard to see in between.
Never the less we got to see this sweet baby moving around and the sweet face!!
In the 2nd picture on this… the baby had its foot propped up. Not sure if you can tell or not.
The 2nd set of pictures…. Look at this sweet face.
And then the FOOT!!!
I am not going to lie, I was pretty disappointed when we left and didn’t have a 100% answer. I am happy with whatever the baby is. HE/SHE will be such a blessing and loved so much. I just wanted to KNOW. Hard to explain. I know the next week will be the longest week ever. But, trying to embrace the moment of being pregnant and know that all that matters is this sweet baby is healthy.



2 comments:
Love seeing the sonogram pics! So excited for you guys!
Your blog, as well as Marla's this week, brings tears to my eyes. Sorry you didn't get to know for sure but like you said, he/she is going to be special and so loved! Love the foot being propped up!! Kind of tells me this little one already has a mind of it's own! Love it!
Post a Comment