This past Saturday we took Payton to the Gaylord to see the ICE. This year it was based on “The Nutcracker” She really enjoyed it this year. I think she is at a good age to “get it” more this year.
Before we left I had Phil take my picture. I usually always take them myself in the mirror because usually on the weekends if I shower and actually get ready we are usually on the run and I forget.
(I have 6 weeks from today left!!) I know it is going to fly by!!!
Ok, now onto the point of the post!! :)
We went to Gingy’s Gingerbread house and she picked out the Christmas tree to make. I kind of wished we had done the gingerbread house but that’s ok because we usually do one at home anyway. :)
Payton was scared and started to cry. Therefore, I had to take a picture with him/her??
Trying not to smile in this one.. but she knew she shouldn’t have gotten scared.
And of course she got to pick something out in the store.
We had a good time. This is probably one of the last big outings we will have as a family of 3. Making great memories! I love my family!



2 comments:
Wonderful pictures! You're right, making wonderful memories!
Looks like a fun time! Great pics of all of you! Paisley will be here before we know it! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment