Thursday, December 5, 2013

Visit With Santa

Today Marla and I took the kids to see Santa. It was a success with all kids. We weren't that impressed with the Santa and will probably stick with the Northpark one for the remainder of Santa visits. But, that's ok its done for 2013 and the girls (and Nolan) enjoyed it. 

I was nervous that Payton would be really shy and maybe even cry since she gets scared of pretty much everything for some reason. But, she did so good and I am very proud of her. 

I could only take pictures with my phone and so they are a little blurry, but at least I got these!


Here is the expensive photo I paid for... Ridiculous how much they charge. 



After Santa we went to the Disney store to look around and then let the girls ride the carousal. Marla took these pictures of the girls. Nolan and I sat this one out! :)


And of course looking back for fun...

2009


2010


We saw Santa twice in 2010


2011


2012


2013



Gosh she has grown so much over these years. It goes way too fast for me. 


2 comments:

Marla said...

Fun looking back. She's getting so big!!

Viv said...

So great to get to look back! So proud she smiled so big with him and even hugged! Precious!