Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Paisley @ 3 Months

Our sweet girl turned 3 months on Sunday. I wish that I could freeze time. Although, I am ready for this no sleep stage to be over with and not napping well, I know I will miss these times and her being this small. Trying to savor the moments, even in the frustrating tired ones! What is Paisley up too? -Wears 3mo and some 6mo clothes -Size 2 diapers -Coos and smiles at you when you talk to her -Loves to be held -Has little play time - 10-15 min at a time on her play mat, trying to get her to hold her toys and she can grip them for a couple of seconds or so, not on purpose but I put them in her hand :) -Has been fighting me when I try to put her to nap when she is clearly tired. She will cry/scream and so sometimes I just have to lay her down and let her cry and keep trying until she finally decides to give it up and just go to sleep -Naps anywhere from 20-40 min naps. Once in awhile she will nape an 1-2 hours but only in my arms. This has not happened in her rock in play or crib yet. -Eats 4 ounces every 3 hours - sometimes a little less depends on the day -is on prevacid for acid reflux -sat in the bumbo seat for the first time, her head is still pretty wobbly but will keep working on this over the next couple of weeks -Sleeps in the rock in play during the night -goes to bed between 630-730 from eating last bottle to getting her down for the night -wakes up between 12a-1a eat; then takes 45min-1hour to get back down; then up again at 4a-5a and I am pretty much up from this point on. She never goes back in a good sleep. I can put her back down and she is usually up within 30min and we repeat the process or sometimes I just lay her with me in bed because I am exhausted and want to still lay down. -Doesn't really care for tummy time; we need to do this more -Isn't a fan of the car, but over the past week seems like the crying has been a little less; although over the weekend I rode in the back next to her and she smiled and cooed because she was happy that I was back there and her sweet hands held mine and she was happy.

1 comment:

Viv said...

I still think the car will get better! She will get better about her sleeping too! She is so beautiful!