Thursday, April 2, 2009

Maternity pictures at 35 weeks...

My sister took my maternity pictures yesterday. She took so many different ones, a lot of them turned out really good. We are still going to take some pictures in the bluebonnets but we have to wait till the weather is better, hopefully this weekend we will get too.

Here are only 3 different pictures, I know there are 6 of them... but that is because each one is in black and white and in color. I loved both and couldn't decide so I thought "hey why not post them both." I will post more later. My sister did such a great job!! (the reason there is a picture of me with the pancakes is because that is what I craved MOST while being pregnant with Payton.)







2 comments:

Kelli @ Our Growing Family said...

I love them all, but I really really love the pancake one!

Monica Jackson said...

You look precious! The pancake pictures are so cute! Much cuter than sandwiches, which is what I craved :)