Saturday, November 14, 2009
Being Thankful
At night time when I am rocking Payton it is kind of my quiet time where my mind starts going 90 to nothing thinking about all the things I need to do and how I need to make a list of those things so that I don't forget. Well tonight while I was rocking her I started thinking how lucky I am. I have this beautiful little girl that is healthy, she laughs constantly, she is so happy, she smiles at me all day long, even when I "think" I am having a bad day she looks at me and everything else just doesn't seem to matter anymore. I have this wonderful husband who takes care of me and our daughter. He tries so hard to make me happy and do whatever he needs to do for me and Payton. And at times I take it all for granted. It makes me sad when I think about it. We have had two deaths in our family just since August, and they were both sudden and unexpected. I just started thinking how we never know what is going to happen. I know it is all in Gods plan and I trust in him. I am truly blessed. I have such amazing friends and family. With Thanksgiving around the corner and all the holidays coming up I just wanted to say how blessed and how thankful I really am. Thank you to my husband for always putting up with me and loving me always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Got caught up on all of your blogs this early morning. All the pics of the house are wonderful, so happy for ya'll, Payton is such a doll baby. Cannot wait to love on her some. She is just so durn cute. Parker and Lovey, love her too so! But Kristin this blog is so true, we take soooooooooooo very much for granted. We are so thankful that Phil is home from 'over there' and pray for the ones who are still there. I know I preach to you all too much, but without our families, we are nothing, no where. Very thankful for my wonderful husband too as well as all of our good kids and precious grandchildren. Thankful for my brother, his wife, his wonderful kids and their kids. We are so very blessed. Thank you for being my neice and loving me too. WE ARE ALL SO BLESSED!
Post a Comment