Thursday, December 10, 2009

Our Hero

Well last weekend was Phil's last ARMY drill!!!! We are very happy and excited that it is finally all over with. He still has to schedule a time and go turn in all of his things.

Anyways, so I took some pictures of Payton in Phil's gear. I intended to do this when she was a newborn but we never got around to it when Phil was home for two weeks in April. But since we don't plan on getting this uniform out again, here is our farewell to the Army.

Dear Daddy,

Thank you for all that you have done for our country. I couldn't be more proud to call you my dad. You are my hero and I love you very much.

Love Payton

DSC_0240

DSC_0239

DSC_0232

DSC_0237

DSC_0230



4 comments:

Marla said...

Cute pictures! She looked like she was having fun!

Thank you, Phil, for serving our country in Iraq...not only once, but twice.

Viv said...

Precious pictures. We could never thank Phil enough for serving us over there. We appreciated it so much. Very thankful he is home to be with his family.

Kelly said...

I love these pics!!! So beautiful! Thanks brother for all you do! Love you all! --Kel

bumbee said...

shes soo cute wearing his papas uniform!!!