Ok maybe we have Mommy & me fun all day everyday!! If I haven't said before... I am so blessed that I get to stay home with our beautiful sweet daughter!! Since all the cold weather we have kind of been cooped up in the house for awhile. So, the past two days I took Payton to the park. She absolutely loves swinging!! I know she loves to go outside period, but when I sit her in that swing she immediately begins to smile and almost always smiles the entire time.
I took these with my phone, so may not be the best quality!! :)
I am a 30 year old stay at home mommy!! I am married to my best friend, Phil. We have a beautiful healthy little girl who was born April 28, 2009. I love my life and am truly blessed!!
Phil and I got pregnant just before Phil deployed to Iraq in 2008. We had Payton April 28, 2009. He came home in August 2009. We were then married in September 2009. We couldn't be happier. We take care of each other and I love it!!
Payton Ann
Payton is our 4 year old! She is the sweetest little girl. She keeps us laughing all the time. She is a busy bee that is for sure!!
3 comments:
Those are great pictures....and her blue eyes really are beautiful!
She is just a little swinger isn't she. She is such a beautiful little girl! Ya'll are truly blessed!
These are hilarious!!! I love how happy Payton is in the swing! She had a wonderful day with mommy!! :)
Post a Comment