Tonight we gave Payton her first haircut. Let me just say that it is not easy to do when she is trying to look back at me, or look to each side for Daddy. I tried turning on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but then all she wanted to do was dance and move her head all around... so as you can guess that didn't work too well either. So we did get a few pictures, but they are not the best.
Payton had a little tail growing in the back. Some people would make fun of it, make comments about it, laugh, etc. But, in my mind she was my baby and I didn't want to cut her hair!! But, I finally decided that it would maybe grow more evenly if I did cut it.
So here we go....



Ta-Da.......... uneven and all :)

1 comment:
I think you did a fine job! She is just so durn cute!
Post a Comment