Last year for Christmas Phil’s mom (Payton’s Ninna), got Payton this Fisher Price Nativity Scene. We didn’t get to play with it last year so I packed it away with all of our Christmas stuff and knew she would be ready for it this year. It is really cool. It’s a toy but it also is a reminder what Christmas is really all about!!! :)
Trying to get all the little people out
I had it out on the carpet at first… but then I decided it would go great on the fireplace
This way she can play with it anytime she wants and I don’t have to put out the breakable one
It even plays “Away in a manger” and lights up
I am getting into the holiday spirit!! I love this time of year!!



1 comment:
I love it!! I bought one last year after Christmas and I was SOOOO excited! I just remembered it burned too. SO SAD!! Target has them on sale this week, maybe I can get one!
Post a Comment