Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Play date with some friends

One day last week we had a couple of friends over to play. I always enjoy chatting with other Mommy’s and watching the kids play! I didn’t take that many pictures… But here are a few!!
Hayden playing in the car… He loves this thing!!
DSC_0098
Payton giving Grace some loving!!
DSC_0101
Sweet Addisyn
DSC_0104
Remember I said Hayden loved this car… HA he wanted in with Payton
DSC_0105
I don’t think Payton liked it… HA
DSC_0106
Hayden found something else he liked… Princess shoe
DSC_0107
He walked around in it for a good 10-15 min I think
DSC_0108
I guess they all love the car!! :)
DSC_0115
Hayden and Payton
DSC_0112
Grace and Addisyn
DSC_0114
DSC_0118

2 comments:

Viv said...

Payton seems to be sharing well though. They are all growing up so fast....

Megan said...

So cute! Love the pics! We had so much fun! I am sorry Hayden is such a little bully. HA! Thanks for having us over. Can't wait until next time!!