Monday, June 27, 2011

Hoop it Up

Over the weekend Phil and his friends played in Hoop it Up. I was able to bring Parker, Grace, Payton, and my mom to watch a game. It is way too hot to be out there any longer than we were. I snapped a few pics and my MIL’s husband took a few as well. 

Well, first I have to show you these pictures of the girls before we left. They all looked so adorable. And of course all of their outfits came from Anything Baby Boutique.

DSC_0852

DSC_0853 DSC_0854 DSC_0855

Ok, now for basketball….

DSC_0859

DSC_0860

DSC_0864

DSC_0868

DSC_0872

DSC_0873

DSC_0874

DSC_0880

And I think we wore little Grace out…

DSC_0881

DSC_0883

I left Grace at my mom’s to take a nap and took the girls back home to play for a bit. And this is what they were doing…  They were playing so well together, even being tired!

DSC_0884 DSC_0885

 

DSC_0886

1 comment:

Viv said...

looks like fun was had by all...plus got they got a bit of rest too. Another added bonus was that we ran in to ya'll later in the evening and that was quite a treat for me!