Friday, June 17, 2011

Our Friday

Today I had the girls! I just took pictures randomly from our day!! Overall it was a good day, minus a few fits!! :)

DSC_0604

 

DSC_0605

DSC_0606

DSC_0607

DSC_0608

 DSC_0609

Playing the drums, only there were two sticks, so Parker figured out a way to make her own, a plastic golf club!

DSC_0611

 

DSC_0612

DSC_0613

They did lots of coloring

DSC_0615

DSC_0618

We baked cookies

DSC_0623

DSC_0624

Licked a little bit of the dough. Payton didn’t like it.

DSC_0625 DSC_0626

We made two kids of cookies! Yum!! Chocolate Chip and Reeses Peanut Butter!

DSC_0632

Payton pulled Parker around in the baby wagon

DSC_0630

DSC_0631

Marla came to get the girls and we went to eat at Taco Bueno!

All of the girls holding hands!! PRICELESS!!!!!

DSC_0634

Love these girls oh so much!!!

DSC_0637

Then, me, Payton, and Parker ran into Wal-Mart to get some Father’s Day tobacco product for Daddy! And we had to get Parker a new cup like Payton’s. She had a little melt down and really wanted a cup like Payton’s so me being the great aunt that I am… :) I took her and bought her a cup!!

After Wal-Mart we went to take Parker home and then Marla gave all the girls a bath!!

Ha-ha,,, not sure what this face is, but I LOVE it!!

DSC_0639

DSC_0640

DSC_0642

And these next few… Well, they crack me up!

DSC_0643

DSC_0644

DSC_0645

What a great FRIDAY!! Ready for lots of Family time this weekend! Stay tuned for pictures from our Father’s Day weekend!!

1 comment:

Marla said...

loved seeing what ya'll did today. and oh my! those pictures of grace in those goggles. she's a little toot! and a handful!!!!

can you send me those, too, please?