I don’t know if any of you like to shop at Kohl’s? But, I really enjoy getting their coupons, especially when I get the 30% off one!! Anyways, they sent me THREE free $10.00 coupons off my next purchase. So basically $30.00 in store credit! So, the other night after putting Payton to bed I ran up there to use my free money!
I got two pair’s of flip flops for $8.00 (They are the good ones, not the real thin ones!!)
I got a Christmas present for Payton (a Melissa and Doug brand, LOVE her stuff) for $3.00
And I got this swimsuit for Payton for $1.86
She is showing it off!!! It is a little big because I bought the next size bigger, thinking she could wear it next year. But, I am sure we will wear it out this summer!!
I let her play in her little pool yesterday for a bit. It is really hot outside! She didn’t want to stay out there long, even being in the water!



1 comment:
I like Kohl's too, especially also with the 30% off coupon. That was some good deals, precious little swim suit! I'll bet she can wear it next year!
Post a Comment