Friday, July 8, 2011

Our Weekend Part III (The 4th of July)

We started out 4th of July out by going to eat at Babe’s Chicken Diner to celebrate Marla’s Birthday! Such good food there! We all left there very full!!

These girls eating their salad!!

DSC_0107

Grace and Payton were playing “getting each other” They both were laughing so hard!

DSC_0108 DSC_0109

Then it was like photo shoot time for them!! LOVE all of these!!

DSC_0110 DSC_0111 DSC_0112

DSC_0113 DSC_0114

DSC_0115

Then, Parker wanted in on the fun!!

DSC_0117

Payton was holding Grace

DSC_0119

Gramma and Poppa

DSC_0120

We decided to take some pictures of them outside!

DSC_0124 DSC_0125

DSC_0126 DSC_0127

And on the Fire Truck they have out there.

DSC_0128

DSC_0129 DSC_0130 DSC_0131

It was SUPER hot outside.. So we didn’t get that great of pictures!!

DSC_0132

I will save our pictures from the evening for another post! I took quite a bit of pictures!! :)

1 comment:

Viv said...

Like I told Marla on her post, ya'll sure making me hungry for Babe's. By the way, you and Marla both take wonderful pictures and these girls are beautiful!