Today we took Payton to her very first movie in the big Theatre. She loves to watch movies at home. We felt like she was ready to go and sit through a movie at the theatre. And she was.
We didn’t go to the movies here at the Harbor because my sister told me that when she took Parker for the first time that the seats would not stay down, therefore, she could not sit alone in the seat. We decided to go to Firewheel. Not to mention, we had gift certificates to AMC from Dad and Kay from Christmas. So it was a win win situation! :)
We first ate lunch here.
We had never eaten there before. But, it was very good and we will eat it again!!!
Now, onto the movies!
So excited and so cold!!!
Waiting to go in the theatre, they were still cleaning.
Ready to go… candy and a drink!!
“Mommy, quit taking my picture!!!”
Movie costs are outrageous. For documentation purposes:
Adults: $8.50
Kids: $7.50
I mean really…. it was an early movie too!!!
****Went to potty in the big potty while in public ALL day today****
We were gone pretty much the entire day, maybe home an hour at the most. We got Payton a new bed, YUP were gonna do it. I just put her to bed in her crib for the last night. Tears just whelped up in my eyes. I didn’t know I was going to get emotional. Well, I mean I kind of thought I would… anyways… I will finish this story tomorrow!!! Good night!



2 comments:
Looks like a fun day at the movies! I hope we can take Parker in the next few weeks. She has alraedy asked to go.
Can't wait to see her new room and new bed. She's going to love. Such a big girl it's hard to beleive!
Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite 'princess disney'. I don't know if it's because her name is 'Belle' or if I just love the story so much. Movies are so expensive aren't they. We have eaten at the Scotty P's in McKinney/Frisco with Katie & Stephen & the kids and we like it too. I cannot believe she's is going in a big girl's bed. I almost cried myself! Glad you enjoyed the day though!
Post a Comment