Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Baby Shower for Paisley

 

This past Saturday my sister, Kristina, Emily, and Shada threw me an amazing baby shower. I feel so blessed to have so many people take time to give me a shower and for those who came to my shower as well. Most know I have been praying for this baby for quite some time and so it meant a lot to me to have this baby shower.

Every thing was so nice and elegant. All the foods I love and of course cupcakes and candies on the table!

DSC_0726 DSC_0727 

LOVE the diaper cake Marla made. I also love seeing Paisley’s name on things~~

Kind of makes it more real :)

DSC_0728 

Hate that I didn’t get a close up of the little Hershey candy wrapped. But, they were extremely cute!

DSC_0729

Loved the water bottle labels with her monogram! DSC_0730 DSC_0731

LOVE her name banner! And we are going to use this for our pictures too! So excited!

DSC_0733 

Emily gave me this verse framed. I have wanted to hang this in the nursery since I found out I was pregnant.

DSC_0736

Just some of the CUTE bibs and burp cloths Marla made me. I LOVE all of them and can’t wait to use them.DSC_0739

A few more of what she made!!

DSC_0741

Up close!

DSC_0742 DSC_0743 DSC_0744

 

Mad that I didn’t get a picture of all the delicious food. I think people started getting there and I never went back in to get a picture! But, it was all really yummy!

Party favors!!!

DSC_0752 DSC_0753

There will be a lot of pictures.. I took one with each person who came to my shower!

Marla and Me

DSC_0760

Me and Kristina

DSC_0754

Me and Shada

DSC_0749

Me and Emily

DSC_0759

DSC_0762 DSC_0764

 

My friend Nina – she is 8 weeks behind me and we are both having girls!

DSC_0765 DSC_0766

Me and my step-mom Kay

DSC_0767

Me and my sister in law Kelly

DSC_0770 

Jennifer and her daughter Jordynn and MeDSC_0773

    

Me and my Aunt B

DSC_0779

Me and my Mom

DSC_0785

Me and a long time family friend, Ginger

DSC_0789

Me and Pam

 DSC_0792

Me and my MIL, Karen

DSC_0796

Me and Ashli

DSC_0798

Me and Brittany (we are due 5 days a part, she is having a baby boy)

 DSC_0803

Me and Granmom (Phil’s grandmother)

DSC_0809

Me and my step sister, Kasey and her baby Anna

DSC_0825

Me and my Granny

DSC_0829

DSC_0822

Thank you all so much for coming and showering us with gifts for our upcoming arrival of our baby girl, Paisley! We are beyond blessed and love you all!!

1 comment:

Viv said...

It was a wonderful baby shower! Thanks so much for including me and I feel so blessed to be sharing this wonderful time with my sweet niece!(s)! Love you!