This past Wednesday I had my 28 week appointment and sono to check my placenta. It was still very low and had not moved up like most women’s do. I was nervous about it and thought she would have to take the baby early. But, after talking with my Dr. she made me feel much better about it and she was not worried since I am already scheduled for a c-section. And she said where she will be cutting me open to get the baby, that I would be fine and she wasn’t worried one bit. I trust my Dr. and feel like she would let me know if it was a concern, and I know she knows way more than I do! :) We will do another sono at 36 weeks just to make sure all is still good! Blood pressure is so good, crazy how last time it was so high and this time it hasn’t been at all. I am very blessed and grateful for that. She is also breech. Not worried about that either because I am having a c-section. She said she will get her out no problem!
Sweet baby face!
These are both feet
Her hand… she zoomed in on this one that's why it looks so big
Her super long legs!!
I will try to get a good belly shot this weekend when I actually shower and get dressed. HA! And post next week! Just a little over 10 weeks left! I really can’t believe it!



2 comments:
So sweet! She will be here before you know it! I can't believe your shower is already next week too!
Nina Cox
Awe! Another one of my beautiful great-nieces...it's going fast! Glad that you were reassured by your Dr. too!
Post a Comment