On Tuesday, we went to see our friends who just had a baby too. I had Paisley on the 30th and Brittany had Preston on the 31st. We were in the same hospital at the same time. We walked down to their room while we were there, but so many things going on I wasn't able to get pictures like I had planned. Thought it would be cool to have pictures of them in the hospital and us mommies and daddies too, what a great memory it makes. But, I guess taking a picture of them at 3weeks old is better than not getting one at all, ha.
I know Paisley looks so much bigger than him, she is over 2inches longer and I think weighs almost a pound more than him.
Paisley is passed out and Preston is wide awake :)



1 comment:
So very sweet!
Post a Comment