Today Paisley is one week old. Time already flyng by. The first five nights she would'nt let me put her down at night to go to sleep. Finally the past two nights she has slept in the rock n play. She doesn't wake up crying to eat, yet. She makes lots of sounds and grunts while she is sleeping. So, of course I wake up and am constantly looking at her to check to make sure she is ok. And then she usually poops in her diaper so then I wake her up, change her diaper, then feed her. This happens between 3-4 hours. She still is sleeping a lot through the day as well. I know this will not stay this way for too much longer :)
I stopped the nursing/pumping yesterday. She is now completely on formula. It was beginning to be a lot of work and stressful. I am trying not to beat myself up about it too much. This is just the best thing for us now.
Sweet girl at one week
1 comment:
so glad that you're not beating yourself up over it. I remember telling another Mommy I know that I've always heard if Mommy is happy, baby is happy. She wouldn't be happy if you were stressed sweet girl!
Post a Comment