Monday, March 24, 2014
Paisley at 12 Weeks
My sweet girl is 12 weeks old today! I can hardly believe it. Time really is flying by. It needs to SLOW down.
Starting her in size 2 diapers today. We ran out of size 1 and do I thought we might as well start on size 2
Wears 3mo clothes
Loves for mommy to hold her
I have to hold her during the day for naps. We are going to try to work on that this week. Sometimes it is just more work for me to have to repeat putting her back to sleep. Because once I lay her down she wakes right back up. SPOILED is what that is.
Loves for me to stand up while getting her to sleep. If I try to sit down when she isn't in a good sleep, she cries.
Eats 4 oz every 3 hours
On Enfamil Gentleease Formula
Wakes up two times in the night. We had a couple of good nights and she only woke up once, but yeah that didn't last. I sure wish it would have.
Takes her last bottle between 6:30-6:45 and is in bed by 7pm
Wakes up for the first time at around midnight and then again at around 4
It is pretty hard to get her back down almost always during the night. Usually up at least an hour with the feedings in the night, sometimes longer.
Sleeps in the Rock n Play in her room
Smiles and coos at you
Stays up for only an hour at a time during the day, in between eating and play time
HATES the car - cries almost always every time we get in the car. We do not go far, usually within the city we live in, but she still cries.
We don't go anywhere because she is fussy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She is just so beautiful! Maybe riding in the car was upsetting her tummy and the new formula and meds will help that!
Post a Comment