I took Paisley to the Dr. last week. We were having some rough times with her eating and being really fussy still. This had gone on for about 4 weeks now so I felt something wasn't right and I had the feeling that she had reflux. We went in and they prescibed her prevacid. I really do feel like she is better. She has her fussy moments, as does any baby. But, truly see a difference. So, I guess I can say the meds are working. They are kind of pricey per month, but I am ok with that as long as she is happy and not hurting anymore. :)
She now sleeeps in the rock n play at night. The Dr. does not want her laying flat incase she were to spit up in the night.
Happy girl at the Dr.




1 comment:
So happy to know that the medicine is helping her! Bless her little heart, bless all of your hearts!
Post a Comment