Saturday, June 28, 2014

Jumparoo

I am late on posting this… but a few weeks back I started putting Paisley in the jumparoo. She isn’t this biggest fan yet because she can’t grab everything she is still a little wobbly. But, she last about 10min in there looking at the lights and usually only if I am sitting in front of her, which defeats the whole purpose. HA. I need to put her in it so I can get stuff done. But, she usually end up crying if I am not there.

DSC_0736 DSC_0737 DSC_0739 DSC_0740 DSC_0742 DSC_0743 DSC_0744

1 comment:

Viv said...

She will love it I'll bet. Luke still loves his. However, if you're in the room while he's in it and decide to walk away for a minute he doesn't like it anymore! Let's face the facts sweet girl, they are all smarter than any of the rest of us!