Thursday, June 5, 2014

Two Teeth and Rolling Over

Over the past week Paisley has cut her two bottom teeth and started rolling over  from her back to her tummy. She's done it quite a few times before but really started all the time ands all day and night this week. Its creating a problem during the night. I guess she will out grow soon enough. But, she gets stuck and can't find her way back over to her back so she cries in the night. Sleepless nights once again. :(  it was hard to try to get a picture of her teeth because she likes to stick her tongue out. And I took the other picture during the night last night. I let her sleep on her tummy for a little bit, but she still digs her face in the mattress so that worries me.

1 comment:

Viv said...

Sweet baby girl! Love those two little teeth too!