Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pictures of house!!

Here is the front of the house... with garage open!




Living area



Dining/Breakfast area




Kitchen area... we have new appliances on the way!!




Study







Extra bedroom




Master bedroom




Master bath





Payton bath




Sorry no picture of Payton's room... she was sleeping during this!! :)


And this is our new mailbox Phil put up!! He did a great job! We had no mailbox when we moved in, someone was drunk and went by and knocked out all the mailboxes on the street!!





2 comments:

Kelli @ Our Growing Family said...

Everything looks good moved in! We will have to come by this week. I love Payton's shower curtain!

I saw one typo on this blog post - you called that room the "study." I think what you meant to say was "dancing room!" Remember Jackson renamed it for you! hahahaha!

Jamie said...

I love your new house! I am so happy for you!