Monday, June 14, 2010

Payton & her BLUE snow cone

Yesterday a friend of mine (Jennifer) and I went to Bahama Bucks to get a snow cone. I have only tried a couple of flavors so each time I want to try something different. Well yesterday I tried Sour Blue Rasberry. I was thinking that Payton wouldn’t like it since it was sour. I was wrong… Before we could ever get back home with it she was saying UHHH UHHH UHHH and pointing at my snow cone.

At first I was letting her eat out of my cup but when she decided that she wanted to do it herself… that was not working. She was slinging it everywhere on my white carpet. So I got a towel and put some in her bowl and gave her a spoon. She had fun to say the least…..

DSC_0607 DSC_0608 DSC_0609 DSC_0610 DSC_0611 DSC_0612 DSC_0614 DSC_0615 DSC_0616 DSC_0618

Oh how I love this kid!!!!

DSC_0619

DSC_0620

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yum Yum! You are so brave with that blue! :-)

Viv said...

little doll baby!