Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Spending time with Granny

On Friday Me, Marla, and the girls loaded up and went to spend a few hours with Granny. We had a good time. The girls did really well so we were very pleased!!

Granny & Payton

DSC_0692

 

Granny made homemade banana ice cream… Payton really enjoyed that.

DSC_0629 DSC_0630 DSC_0631

DSC_0632 DSC_0633

So did Parker

DSC_0634

DSC_0636

DSC_0638 DSC_0640 DSC_0642

Then Payton started carrying around Granny’s walker and pushing her stroller with her baby.

DSC_0646 DSC_0647 DSC_0648

She was really amazed by the walker.

DSC_0650 DSC_0651

DSC_0654 DSC_0656 DSC_0657

And we can’t forget about sweet baby Grace

  DSC_0661

Parker’s face when I told her I would get her a surprise

DSC_0666

DSC_0668

Parker trying to love on Payton… These girls are so sweet

DSC_0669 DSC_0670

As you an tell Payton was not interested….

DSC_0671 DSC_0672

But, Parker was determined

DSC_0673 DSC_0674 DSC_0675

DSC_0676 DSC_0677

We gave up on trying to get a good picture of the two of them!!! We had a good day!!

3 comments:

Viv said...

So very sweet! Making those memories!

Anonymous said...

I do love all my girls.
granny

Marla said...

Cute little girlies!!