Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Part 5

We had Christmas at Phil’s mom’s this past Sunday! We had a great time, and again great food!!

All the women and girls

DSC_0980

Kelly and her family

DSC_0985

Brothers with their daughters

DSC_0987

Our little family

DSC_0990

Kelly’s step kids

Lawson, Macie, and Luke

DSC_0995

Mom and kids

DSC_1006

Parents and the grown kids

DSC_1007

Kelly and her fiancé, Luis

DSC_1010

Daddy and Payton

DSC_0999

Mommy and Payton

DSC_0001

Gift time

DSC_0008

DSC_0009

DSC_0010 DSC_0011

DSC_0002 DSC_0006

Payton and Kylie on the rocking horse… That Phil’s dad brought home to him just before Kelly was born.. (I think I have that story right….)

DSC_0015

DSC_0016 DSC_0018

DSC_0013

All Luis’s kids on the horse

DSC_0012

DSC_0019

Had a great time with family! Now we have ONE more gathering to go to Saturday at my mom’s!!! Stay tuned for Christmas Part 6!!!!!

1 comment:

Viv said...

I'm loving all the pics~ all the Christmas's ya'll had!