Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Party

I took Payton to her first “Play date Christmas party” yesterday. Our friends Megan & Hayden were so sweet to invite us over. We had a blast.

We tried getting a picture of all the kids with their moms…. This was a challenge I must say..

As you can tell by this picture.. Payton wasn’t too happy about taking this pic

But O-well it is memories… RIGHT?? :)

DSC_0650

Megan and Hayden (The Hostess and Host :) )

DSC_0658

I did not get a picture of my sister and the girls……. Sorry sister!

Megan’s best friend Jen and her 2 kids Landree and Hudson

DSC_0655 

DSC_0634

DSC_0637

DSC_0638

DSC_0640

DSC_0642

Parker showing Landree what letters are on the chair :)

DSC_0643

DSC_0644

Eating lunch… I didn’t take a picture of all the yummy food, but I think Megan did!!

DSC_0645

DSC_0646

DSC_0647

Then, we did a book exchange……….

DSC_0662

Parker liked to help he baby sister

DSC_0664

Didn’t get one of Payton opening hers

Here is Landree opening hersDSC_0665

DSC_0668

But here she is with her new book!!

DSC_0666 

The older girls got to make cookies!! :)

DSC_0670

DSC_0671 DSC_0672

Parker and her Mommy

DSC_0680

Meanwhile… the babies were playing

Payton loved this thing… I think she threw a fit fighting for it several times..

DSC_0673

These boys loved to play with the empty red cups!!

DSC_0675

Then while the cookies were baking… We went outside to play for a little bit

They live on a lot of land.. so the kids could run back n forth and we didn’t have to worry with cars coming by or anything! It was nice!!

Do not know what this face is…

DSC_0682

Parker immediately found this bike

DSC_0683

DSC_0686

DSC_0689 DSC_0690

Sweet Hudson

DSC_0691

DSC_0693

Payton is getting braver about going down slides… she just went for it on her own

DSC_0694

Then……

DSC_0695

But, it didn’t phase her and she went back for more!!

Sweet baby Grace… she is getting so big!

DSC_0698

Thanks Megan and Hayden for having us over! We had a great time!!! And can’t wait to do it again soon!! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

So much fun!!! You got some great pictures too!!!

Thanks for coming!!

Viv said...

wonderful, sweet pics.