Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Questions!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper, I love wrapping gifts

2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial and pre-lit

3. When do you put up the tree?
The day after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down?
Either New Years Eve or Day

5. Do you like eggnog?
Ewww.... Not me

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
My gumball machine (that I still have!!)

7. Hardest person to buy for?
Usually my parents, seems like they have everything they need. But don't we all?

8. Easiest person to buy for?
Our nieces

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
We have 2, but only have the kids one set up this year

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
MAIL!!!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Hmmm.... I am sure a few things... But it's the thought that counts, RIGHT?

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
HOME ALONE!!! Love watching it, could watch it over and over again

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
This year, I did EARLY!! Like end of September is when I started

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Don't think so

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
I love eating Mexican food or the traditional Turkey & Ham and all the good side dishes

16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)?
Clear, not a fan of colored lights

17. Favorite Christmas song?
Jingle Bells, Silent Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home please

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Vixen... I'll take Monica's answer... and I have watched the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse "Saving Santa" about 100,000 times in the past week.. SO I should be able to name them ALL

20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree?
We actually do not have anything... I think I was going to make a bow to put up there but never did, O-well maybe next year

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
When I was a kid we got to open one on Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning... But now that I am older and a Mommy... We go so many different places so we could open gifts Christmas Eve some years. I may let Payton open one Christmas Eve this year... Just depends when Phil gets home from work that day. (Yes, he works Christmas Eve :( )

22. Favorite children's Christmas song?
Oh I guess I'll say Jingle Bells again

23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Trying to figure out when everyone can get together because there are so many families to coordinate with

24. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Red and White

25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day?
Turkey

26. What do you want for Christmas this year?
IPOD touch (so I can play words with friends) new charms, sunglasses

27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa?
No

28. Age you discovered who Santa was?
Gosh I am not sure.. But I remember the day that me and my sister found out.. My brother told us......

29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider?
Hot chocolate

30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors?
CLEAR

31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof?
Yes Icicle lights

32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key?
He will come through the CHIMNEY

33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards?
Gift cards are always good, but gifts are too

34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon?
Charlie Brown

YOUR TURN!!


1 comment:

Megan said...

Loved reading this!

YEA for Words with Friends! Hope you get one too!