Sunday, January 9, 2011

SNOW!!!

I think it has snowed more times in Payton’s 20 months of life than my whole 28 years of life! Not sure if that is a true fact, but sure seems like it!!

Just for fun….

This was February 2010

DSC_0188 4

January 2011

DSC_0051

She loved the snow this year!!

DSC_0052  DSC_0053

Payton and Mommy

DSC_0058

Payton and Daddy

DSC_0061

Our little family

DSC_0064

She loved wiping the snow off EVERYTHING!! She would do it, then laugh!

DSC_0065 DSC_0066

DSC_0077 DSC_0078

DSC_0070 DSC_0071

DSC_0073

DSC_0081 DSC_0082

DSC_0083 DSC_0084

DSC_0086 DSC_0087

DSC_0088

She was thinking about trying it… and I think she thought she wasn’t supposed too..

DSC_0093

DSC_0094

DSC_0095

I kept telling her to “take a bite”

Finally… she did!

DSC_0100

DSC_0105 DSC_0106 DSC_0107 DSC_0108

DSC_0109 DSC_0110

DSC_0113 Enjoyed playing out in the snow for a bit! But, hope the roads aren’t too bad tomorrow for Phil and anyone else who HAS to drive to work!! 

2 comments:

Megan said...

So fun!! I loved the pictures of her eating it! Here faces are priceless! Glad ya'll got to enjoy it! Hayden didn't think too much of the snow, but he kept wanting to go out there!

Viv said...

so good to see some pics of her and was wondering if she was feeling better, wonderful pics. And yes, I think it has snowed more in Payton's, Parker's and even Grace's life than it has in the last 28 years.